Monday, May 2, 2011

Kade's Birthday Celebrations

So, I thought I better post some of Kade's birthday happenings before I totally forget. I went to write his 7th birthday info in his baby book and realized I missed number six. Thankfully, I went to last years blog post and was able to fill in the details quite adeptly. So I must keep things up:)

First of all, let me acknowledge the fact that Kade does need a haircut badly on this day. (He got one the very next day . . . see last pictures on this post for proof:))

There was no bus running on Kade's birthday, so we had plenty of time to do a few gifts in the morning before school. This was a treat, since usually they have to wait until after supper!

And they even had time to play with them . . . it was a very relaxed school morning!

The school had their Easter Assembly that day and Kade's class was in charge. They did a fabulous job. Opa and Oma H. came to watch and then stayed at our house for a bit after to celebrate. Everyone still loves watching presents get opened!!!!


We aren't cake lovers over here and so it is with great pleasure (and laziness too I'm sure) that I let Kade walk in the grocery store and pick out his own dessert. Popsicles again! (and same supper as last year too I noticed . . . hotdogs and salad)

Kade got his own Bible this year too. He is pretty proud of it . . . I had a picture, but didn't upload it for some reason.

We didn't do a birthday party this year, but just told Kade to have a friend or two over on Sunday between services.





These kids have great fun together . . . quite normal children eh?!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment