Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day!

I thought I'd share my wonderful Mothers Day gifts from the kids.  I am so grateful to be a mother.  I am so thankful for each one of the children God has blessed us with. I am thankful for the great blessing they are to me each and every day.
From Kevin - the flowers are on pens (and nice pens too!)
From Kade
The coupon book has coupons like "Washing the dishes" "A Batch of Cookies" "Breakfast in Bed""Vacuuming 1 room" "Hugs" and my other favorite,"Back Mashans"
(not sure I'll redeem them all, but I've got my eye on a few for immediate redemption!)
 From Kylie
She made it during Storytime at the library. She has also coloured me numerous pictures lately.  She has been colouring in bed lately.  She'll pop out of bed, run to where I am working and exclaim, "Happy Mother's Day!" and promptly show me the picture she has just completed. (and her colouring is VASTLY improved from 6 months ago!) I'll have to share a picture soon.
And I shouldn't forget the bouquet of dandelions she picked me at church too. Cute:)

LOVE THESE KIDS!
(though this picture taken in October is the last picture I have of just the three of them . . . I'm going to have to work on that one!)

I am also very thankful to my mother and my mother in law. They are wonderful examples of godly women.  They help out in so many ways and do so many big and little things throughout each year for our family.   We are very blessed to have them both close by.
Hope you all had a fantastic day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment