Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eighty-Seven Years Ago . . .

. . . my dear Oma was born. This is the first year that she is not with us to celebrate. She is celebrating far better things with the Lord. But now we have another birthday to celebrate on this day. This morning Richard and Mary Beth were blessed with the birth of a beautiful baby girl!

Savannah Grace

born at 8:43am

weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 3oz

She opened both her eyes for me for a bit and she is just gorgeous! I love her dark hair! At first I didn't find her familiar looking at all, but now looking at these pictures again, I think she resembles Hunter at least a bit (and I could be way off, but I can't help but think she looks like Steve and Jo's MaryBeth too). And although Mare forbade me to take pictures of her, she was also looking very beautiful and happy.
Conratulations Rich and Mare! We pray God will give you much wisdom, strength, and guidance as you raise all three of your precious kids for Him!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were quick with these pictures! What a beautiful little girl. I agree with you that she looks like Hunter & Mary-Beth, but I am also thinking Kade as well. What exciting times:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marybeth and Richard what a beautiful little girl. I actually see a lot of hunter in her and also a lot of Marybeth though not jo and steve's marybeth. Can't wait to see this sweetheart.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. The similarities jumped out at me, I just couldn't figure out similar to who! Definitely Kade!

    ReplyDelete