Friday, October 22, 2010

Kylie

I've been meaning to make it out to Springwater for some time. I love it there in the Fall and like to make at least a few trips to walk through the fantastic trails there. I finally made it out today for the first time. The colours are past their prime, but it is still beautiful! I love it there. I only wish Kylie did half as much as I do. She kept asking to go home, wondering when the walk would be over, and kept informing me that it was very scary in the woods because of all the monsters. She eventually fell asleep and I walked in peace:)







3 comments:

  1. Hey, I want to go there too, you should have invited me you bum!!... :) Anyways looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect time to go walking... Well, t'was a nice thought! Back the to yard work!

    Hey, nice photos as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime we even mention going on a hike the girls freak out...they are convinced the woods are filled with wild animals ready to devour them. I think we need to do it just to proove to them that is a quiet, beautiful place! :O)

    ReplyDelete