Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An afternoon at the fair

Not wanting to appear bored, :0), I thought I better post about our day at the local (for Carrie) fair. Carrie had called a few weeks ago asking if we would go, and then she wanted the boys to stay over for a few days, since they never got their second sleepover of the summer that was promised to them. So the plan was put on the calendar, and I even managed to get Kevin to do double school in some subjects to make up for the time he would lose (just in case there are those wondering if I ever homeschool! For the record, I don't think I have had one school day completely off yet!) So here is some of our fun with my side of the family!
Carrie and Kylie
Kevin and Meika



Kade

Jeremy and a friend on the scrambler.


Pony rides for Meika


Kade


and Kevin.


A ride on the Wells Fargo Stage.


And Kylie who runs off at every chance she has, gets into mischief, yet charms most who give her a second glance!

And of course you can't go to a fair without having cotton candy - look hard, there is a little bit left, though it was very quickly consumed!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! I just found your blog and I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. It is very fun to see the fall time at home. Looks like you enjoyed some great times at the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...nice pictures, looks like you had fun. Meika is looking so old. And Jeremy looks soo much like evan. Got to say kylie is such a little doll.:)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete