Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Food Day!

Had this in my drafts and apparently never made it further than that . . . .so thought I'd post it now too.
I've gotta admit, I was less than excited at the prospect of dressing my kids up as food!! I'm more of a pajama day kind of girl . . . or something easy like that. But once I decided I was actually going to take a stab at it . . (and with moms' help on Kylie's costume) . . I had fun:)
Cupcake Kylie
Kevin as a sandwich.
(He won for his class and didn't share a single candy with me . . . just for the record)
Kevin and Kade
Kade as pizza.  This was a fairly popular choice I hear.
Having fun . . 
You'll quickly realize that none of these costumes are very practical.  Imagine walking on the bus, sitting at your desk, playing hockey at recess etc. etc.  Not sure how it all worked out . . . I'm guessing they didn't get worn for much more than 10 minutes . . .ahh . . .the things you do for your kids:)
 . . and one without her tongue sticking out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment