Monday, January 13, 2014

Because the Maple Leafs Won

 . . .and broke their four game losing streak, I thought I'd post my own two resident Maple Leafs. 

 And since I don't want to forget, but have nary a picture to show for it except one of the ice from Jonathan's phone . . . Jonathan, Kevin, Kade and I got to go to a Maple Leafs vs. Detroit game a couple Saturday's ago.  So fun!! and such a wonderful opportunity. Thanks to my sister Carrie who appreciates our love for the Leafs and thinks of us when these tickets fall upon her and she can't use them.
It was Jonathan's first time ever to a Leafs game and he loved it.

 Back to the very first snow fall . . the kids were super excited!
 Kind of hard to imagine that excitement right now when I'm ready for spring already:)
 Our Christmas tree . . .my decorating skills disappointed me this year . . too much colour or something . . .but it was good that I wasn't too attached to its beauty b/c Karter took a lot of it apart and used the balls for hockey. They weren't glass, but they do still break.  I wasn't too disappointed:)
 When I told Kylie that the tree was kind of ugly this year, she got real mad and told me it was "actually beautiful and don't say that again!"  
 Kade loves this picture . . . I think b/c he is hanging out with his dad making supper for us on a Sunday night. He enjoys helping with meal prep when he can. (which doesn't happen too often)
 My parents with all the grandchildren (minus Blake who was born shortly after)
 And the whole clan
That's my random post of the year.  All b/c the Leafs won:)

1 comment:

  1. Your family is lovely. Tell Henry and Annette they look so very blessed and happy. Late wishes for a wonderful 2014! Thea Heyink, Binbrook ON

    ReplyDelete