Friday, May 9, 2014

Kylie's Birthday Party

 So I'm totally procrastinating on my Kylie post.  I know I've got to get to it, and I will!  But I decided to break it into two and do her birthday party separate:)   . . . . B/c its about a hundred times quicker to do this post than the one where I have to think!
Any guesses as to what is going on . . .
 We did a church friends birthday party . . . still a whole lot easier than a school friends one and since her birthday was on a Sunday it made good sense.
 The girls all played wonderfully together and even Kylie seemed to be on her best behaviour! She was very polite, kind, and thoughtful and I was very proud of her.
 They did a little craft . . . 
Kylie's buds!
Brooke, Ava, Naomi, Kylie, Summer
 I am thankful for each of these girls and their friendship to Kylie. I'm looking forward to years and years of Sunday visits and watching these girls grow up.
B/c you always have to have a goofy picture with Kylie . . . in fact she usually decides to skip right past the normal ones and just stick with goofy all the way through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment