Friday, August 27, 2010

Funny Question

So we needed a new mouse . . . you know for our computer.

I'm in Walmart, and remember that I saw some in the flyer that were on sale. So I walk over to electronics and ask where to find them. Now let me ask you. How would you phrase the question???? "Um excuse me, I was just wondering if you could show me where the mouses are that were on sale?" or maybe, " Hi, where could I find the mice that were on the front page of the flyer?" So what's the right way - there has to be a plural for this electronic gadget!??? I was glad I had a picture to point to, b/c somehow the question struck me as rather funny. Not funny Ha Ha. Just funny.
Perhaps I need a vacation:)
P.S. Don't buy the one on the front page of the flyer. It doesn't work - or it didn't for me anyway.
P.P.S. Kade got his cast off! (and they put a new one right back on - his old one was pretty mushy and not at all solid anymore, but we did get to see his arm for a bit, and there was some pretty nice dark bruising going on in there) So we'll see if we can make this one last through the duration of the cottage.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you could say: I'm looking for a new mouse for my computer, could you show me where I might find those?
    Yes I think you need a vacation ;)
    Have a great time!
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete