Monday, June 28, 2010

Surprise!

Guess who came up with a lovely surprise for me today???? And guess what it was?????
I actually tried to get mad at her, but I couldn't stop laughing. She just looks soooo goofy. But it is rather maddening. Of course it was that part of her hair that never stayed in her ponytails anyway and was ALMOST getting long enough . . . .

. . . guess those group/individual pictures of the kids that I was going to book are going to have to wait a bit:(
Like most bad things she does, this doesn't seem to affect her too much. She just tells us, "Now I'm ugly. I'm not a princess anymore." Nope Ky. You definitely aren't princess material anymore. But we still think you are beautiful . . . with a headband on:)

5 comments:

  1. oh my! good thing hair grows back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...what a stinker. She still is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! that is HILARIOUS!!!!! but it actually looks kinda cute :D I always hope that Anna won't do that cuz she sees me do it to other people all the time, although that might make her want to try it..... hopefully never. I am positive i won't take it as well as you did!! The one with her hair down is a spitting image of you at that age. I remember it from when I was one. :)
    p.s. you could even it out a bit, and make it look somewhat intentional??

    P.s. Love the music on your blog. I have highspeed now, so I can actually hear it in more then just 2 second increments.

    See ya tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there, done that!! Mary-Beth's was very tragic, but I have to admit, it is always kind of funny too! She really looks like Kade with the bangs now. The one good thing is, that it doesn't look like she really cut the sides very much which is way worse! At least now it looks like a haircut you might give.....or is that a haircut that I might give:)

    ReplyDelete