Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What to do . . .

. . . with this adorable little litter of kitties??? They are at the cutest stage ever I think. They rough and tumble, wrestle, pounce, play, and just look really cute. BUT - the fact that they are this cute right now and are eating hard food etc. means that this is really the prime time to get rid of them. But the mere suggestion sends my children into conniptions. But really - do I want four kittens and one cat around my house? The quick answer is "Absolutely NOT!" But they really aren't too much trouble . . . . and did I mention the fact that they are really cute.
All this from me - who doesn't like cats!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh, they are cute! A cat-lover I am, I'm not sure I'd want more than two cats in our home...but lest you get any ideas, one is enough for now :) I'm not sure our cat would take too kindly to a young (albeit cute) interloper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. I hate cats but kittens are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a cat lover either but I would have to agree with you, they are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Charmadel Farms is getting low on the cat population.... drop 'em off quick before mom and dad come back home :) you get the best of both worlds. The kids can still go and see them, and dad has 18 cats gathering around his feet in the morning.... ahhh remember those days??? :)

    ReplyDelete