Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Famous Boys

I took the boys to the arena a few weeks ago for the complex's anniversary. They had a number of free programs that day - one of them being "minny shinnny". The boys love hockey, though they don't often get to play it except on the deck at home, so this was a treat for them and they loved it. They came off of the ice after the game all hot and sweaty - a nice change from the "I'm cold . . . I'm freezing" that I used to get so often. Anyhow, the photographer for the local paper was also there, and snapped a number of pictures, and so now Kevin and Kade believe they are famous - sort of:)

. . . and a few of my own pictures from that day.




3 comments:

  1. But of course Kevin & Kade are famous! Not everyone gets their picture in the their local paper! So many fun things happening for you guys lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. You find so many free things to do with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine how excited they are. Kade looks like a great skater already!

    ReplyDelete