Saturday, June 21, 2008

Baby Boy!

Piet and Mel were blessed with a baby boy at 3:41 am, June 21st. They have named him Timothy Alexander and he weighed 7lbs 3oz. Everyone is doing well. Congratulations to Piet and Mel on their first child! We pray for God's blessing on your little addition, and on your family!
This picture of Mel was taken near the middle of April, but since I came home, and found I had taken no pictures of Mel with the baby, I thought I'd include a "pre-baby" picture.

And here is the little man - Timothy! Isn't he just so cute!

"O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever." Psalm 136:1

Proud Papa Piet.

And here are two boys whom I'm sure will be great friends one day - Timothy with cousin Landon (who was happy to have a "boy cousin").

Congratulations Piet and Mel!

1 comment: