Monday, March 9, 2015

Going Home Outfit

I don't remember having anything ready or making preparations for Kevin's birth. But I must have been somewhat organized, b/c I don't remember lacking anything. One thing I do remember going out to buy was this outfit.  If you didn't know what you were having, you were supposed to buy a green or yellow outfit so that it would work for either. Well we chose green and it is actually still one of my favorite outfits and one I am proud to have Konnor wear 13.5 years later.  
This is the "going home" outfit and has been used for all the kids.  
I wish I had better pictures of most of them, but alas . . . .twas the day before digital cameras.
                                          Kevin Josiah                                      Kade Andrew
 Kylie Megan                                          Karter Seth

Konnor David

1 comment:

  1. I love this Denise! I still have each child's going home outfit to.
    I guess I haven't been on your blog for a while because I missed a bunch of your posts! All caught up now and going to look for the infamous cow post! :)
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete