Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to School

{source}
 Off to Grade 7 (and I'm not the only one who thinks that's crazy!!!), Grade 4 and Grade 1!
 Though I'm sure I'd never be truly ready, back to school has come and gone and we are surviving.  I'm not going to lie though . . . I sure miss summer vacation. Evenings are now filled with homework, reading, memory work and making lunches.  My strict bedtimes have flown out the window already . . .and it's only been 4 days!!  Students are not the only ones who need to adjust I guess!!
 If you look real (REAL) hard ,you will see the bus driver in this picture . . . it's OPA!!  
Depsite my longings for the carefree days of summer, I am thankful for our schools, our godly teachers, and the friendships the kids have and enjoy.  Routine is also a good thing and once I'm back in the swing of things, I will enjoy that too!!
I am also adjusting to being home with just Karter! I got a taste of it last year . . .but 2 days is a far cry from 5!!  Karter has been doing well and gets into trouble  plays quite well on his own.  I just miss my "babysitters!"  
Here's to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment