Friday, May 25, 2012

Marine Land 2012

We added an extra day to our long weekend and joined a big group of friends/family to go to Marine Land.  We hadn't gone as a whole family for quite a while, so this was special. Kylie had been talking for months (even before I knew we had a chance to go) about going to Marine Land when it was summer.  Well "summer" finally came and we had a very fun day. The weather was lovely - perhaps even a bit too hot - I felt bad for Karter parts of the day, but he did pretty well considering!
We took in the dolphin show, which is always well done!
 Karter got to see it for the very first time;)
 These girls were so cute to watch as they watched!
Summer, Brooke, Kylie
 And the big row of boys . . .and that's just a part of them!

 Summer, Brooke, Kylie, and Ava
 Up close with a dolphin . . .and Karter was turned the wrong way!
 Petting the deer- Kylie decided to be brave:)

 Kade!
 (we took a picture of Kade in this exact location two or three years ago and it was one of my favorites for a long time, so I made him pose for another one for me and I love this one too!
 The rides - all five of us LOVE them! Nothing scared Kylie and she wanted to go on rides she was too short for too.







 The day tuckered these three out. They were all sleeping within 1/2 hour of leaving - BUT . . . Karter was NOT! In fact he screamed them all awake very shortly after I took this picture and so they didn't end up getting a very long snooze.  (love the way Kev plunked himself on top of Kade - obviously Kade fell asleep first or I don't think he would have allowed this!)
And that is the end of our fun fun day! Thanks Jenn for inviting us and getting it all organized!

2 comments:

  1. It was a good day, despite the fact that my kids were not fully up to par!! I had to glance closely at the picture of me and Hunter to make sure it wasn't the nasty one... :P Love the picture of all the girls watching the show too.. And the kids sleeping in the van..of course Becky is always a classic with her hands in the air on the baby rollercoaster!!
    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. Marineland is a fave of my kids too. The one of the kids sleeping is the best! It is one of those memory pictures that will make you smile every time you see it! Love those! (O:

    ReplyDelete