Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Family Night

February 20, 2012
We didn't get around to spending Family Day all together, so when we were all united again, we headed out together to Port Stanley. It was chilly, but the sun was just setting and it was beautiful!
    There was some ice/snow on the lake, but probably very little compared to most years.

 The boys had fun venturing out there (a little too far/risky for my liking). I can just imagine them hitting a weak spot out there and falling through.  We called them back:)
 I think I have five pictures of this particular shot, and on each one, a different person has a strange/peculiar look on their face . . . this was the best one.
So that was our ending to our Family Day weekend. The beach is always a great place to visit and we have lots of beach memories - in hot, cold and inbetween weather . . . though I tend to like the visits a little shorter in sub-zero temperatures.
 
What a mighty God we serve!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jon and Denise,

    Just wanted you to know that I still read your blog. Thanks for taking the time to post during your busy lives.

    Best,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete