Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

. . . except I have to add a bit of a commentary or else I'm informed that it's hardly worth a post. And here I thought a picture was worth a thousand words!

Anyway . . . I walked inside the door today after working outside for a bit (beautiful weather!) and found Kylie sound asleep right on the floor inside the door. On most days she does not take a nap anymore, but since she is fighting a cold, she is finding it harder to make it through the day without a little sleep - and I am more than willing to let her have one - in fact if she wanted to get back into the habit - it would be fine with me:) All three of my kids have done this at one point or another - mostly at around this age and I always find it so cute.

Kevin These ones are Kade when he was with Mel one time. He was falling asleep right into his icecream. She got it on video too and it is quite funny. You do have to feel a little sorry for them though . . . . So much for my wordlessness . . . hope you are happy _ _ _ _.

3 comments:

  1. awwww Denise those are ADORABLE pics!! how precious. i love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) hmmmm, who could have said such a thing. i know i myself am happy with your comments :)
    cute pics, that is one thing Anna will never do. i can hardly even get her to sleep in her own bed! she is a crazy sleepless kid! i love the one of Kev in the hoola hoop! who knew he used to be a chunker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH cute pictures Denise!!! I always remember your kids falling asleep at your parents house during supper :) kevin -in his high chair :). I do find that soo cute =D

    mare

    ReplyDelete