Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

As I look back over this weekend, I see that I indeed do have much to be thankful for! God has blessed my family and I richly and we give Him thanks! May our lives and our walk continue to be for His glory.


Friday

We started our weekend off by heading to Springwater with our bikes. The weather was beautiful, the scenery unbelievable, and we had a really nice time. Getting out on the bikes is always a hit, though I must say Kade's endurance wasn't quite up to par. Nevertheless, he prevailed and we made it out before dark. Of course we had to stop and take some pictures too.

Kylie bestowing kisses upon her Pa.





Sunday

Sunday we had dinner with the VD's and then after second service Josh and Steph came over. Again the weather was really nice, so we headed for a walk in the woods which are definitely at their prime for colour.
Brooke and Kylie


Jonathan and his gun!


Thanks for coming over Josh and Steph! We really enjoyed the visit!

Monday

On Monday we headed to Steve and Kate's for thanksgiving with my side of the family - another beautiful day allowed us to keep most of the festivities outside which is always nice for the host.

My grandma and Oma enjoying their dinner.

Kade, Anna, Meika

Kate and I
And the rest of the sisters!
Tuesday

And then it was back to routine, and at our house anyway, it was the first day that there was tonnes of leaves, so we had to do the big jump pile.


2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures denise!!
    ...also happy anniversary!!! 8 years!! Congratulations to both of you!
    Hope you have a fantastic day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to be thankful for indeed, Denise! God is good!

    ReplyDelete