Friday, October 24, 2008

The Snake Lady

At our last science related KENA session on Monday, we had The Snake Lady come out to teach the kids about reptiles and amphibians. I didn't get a chance to sit in, but one of the other moms took pictures for me for which I am very grateful. The kids had a great time and loved getting to hold the animals (that part I do not mind missing out on!)

Kevin tells me he did hold a snake, but he looks rather cautious here if you ask me.(though I will admit he was not afraid to pick one up at the cottage, so I guess I should believe him)

Kade seems a little more comfortable with it - though it does seem to be a very serious matter.

There's the smile - if you can call it that:)

Apparently she fed most of the animals, which was neat to watch too.
Kevin said there was a frog there that was about as big as daddy's head. - I'm guessing this is it! He later changed it to maybe . . . Kylie's head. Hmmmm . . .
And Kylie keeping busy in the nursery doing the things a little girl should!

1 comment:

  1. I can always count on you Denise for great pics back home! Thanks for being so regular! Its great to keep up with your family this way! It sounds like you have a great homeschooling group...wish we had one here although life seems to be busy without it! Great pics as usual. I love all your family pics in one of the earlier posts! Happy anniversary...it only gets better and better!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete