Monday, May 5, 2008

April Awakenings

As I observe the many signs of the arrival of spring, I can't help but think of Psalm 150.

"Praise the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness! . . .
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!"





And of course you can't forget these very special ones - which of course when given to you in a bouquet by your children, must be given a vase, and put on display!

These next few pictures were taken on a walk to the woods behind our property. I observed the boys very very intently studying something. I soon came to the conclusion that it probably wasn't a flower, and went to investigate.

Definitely something that might catch the eye of a boy(or two)! As we headed home, I noticed Kade falling further and further behind, and repeatedly hiking up his pants, which I didn't recall being loose on the waist in the first place. As he got closer, the reason became obvious!
Some of his treasures - that he insisted being photographed.


2 comments: