Saturday, June 1, 2013

Serious Cuteness

Meet our new dog Taz . . . who was given to us back in April . . . with the possibility that she was expecting!!  This was fairly exciting for us.  She is a very easy going, laid back, (bordering on lazy -- which we LOVE!) dog.  She is great with the kids and lets Karter do anything to her.  She also doubles as my doorbell.  I now know right when someone drives in the driveway. It's the only time she barks and it is wonderful!

Even Kade - our most dog shy boy - loves this gentle dog.
And yes . . . she was indeed expecting.  Kylie now shares her birthday with seven little ladies.
They are stinking cute and so far easy . . . though I've been warned that by the time they are ready to go, I'll be READY FOR THEM TO GO!!
We are keeping one . . . since Taz is getting older.  We may or may not regret it!
So right now the females in this household are totally dominating the males.  10 -4 
We are enjoying this little experience and it is neat for all of us to see them growing up.
Just when you think they can't get much cuter . . . they seem to find a way.
Greedy little goobers.
I think I will be happy to get my garage back at some point. They do kind of take up a bit of space.
And although the pictures kind of show them inside sometimes .  . . they really aren't.  I'm not a big fan of that at all.  I think they made it in for the "photo shoot" and then right back out.
Good times:)

4 comments:

  1. Aww! They are so cute! :) Enjoy your time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so adorable! After 4 weeks of having our puppy in the house, we had had enough! outdoor dogs are so much nicer but even then they still find something to make a mess with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...they are so cute! And now I want one! Not really but maybe just to cuddle for a little while.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!!! And that is coming from a non-animal lover! Those pups are very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete