Monday, November 28, 2011

Niagara Falls

We celebrated our wonderful mother(in-laws) birthday this year with a new tradition (?)!  We had a night/day in Niagara Falls.  Everyone was able to make it, except Sarah (We missed you Sarah!) which is a wonder in and of itself!  We had fabulous time shopping, eating dinner out all together, wandering the streets of Clifton Hill, enjoying the pool/hot tub,talking, and eating. The only negative was how fast it went!  One night just doesn't seem like enough, but I'm sure it seems plenty long to those back on the homefront with the kiddos!
Here is the lone picture . . . and I mean lone.  I couldn't choose.  There was only one. So if you don't like the way you look on it  - Sorry!:)
I think it is a cool picture . . . it's not too often we get a picture like this taken, so I'm glad we did it!
Thank you ladies for a fun weekend.  I'm hoping a tradition was just started . . .

1 comment:

  1. cute picture!! that was a good time! And Dece where is your belly? oh wait, it is digging into bethany's back.. ha ha=D

    ReplyDelete