Monday, September 26, 2011

Some September . . .

Because (as much as I like looking at cottage pictures) it was time for something new on this blog . . . .
The boys are back to school and we are all settling nicely into routines.  I still long for summer most days, but I do love these sunny fall days we've been having too! 
 A weekend or two ago, we headed to the Fall Festival at Family Flowers again . . . .
The face painting is fabulous, the maze is fun, and the kids love the animals too.  I love browsing in that place too! So many neat things to look at!
Kevin
 Kade
 Kylie
 Trying to look mean in the maze.

 Kylie LOVES animals.  I never realize just how much.
This weekend Jonathan did chores for my uncle and aunt and Saturday night we all went along. I thought Kylie would be scared - but NO! She loved it. She loved the dog and gave him lots of loving. She even helped Jonathan put the milkers on the cows. She was looking pretty stinking cute in her overalls b/w all them cows. I wished I had my camera. Now I'll have to get her in Opa and Oma's pig barn again.  I just always assume she'll be too scared . . . . She's momentarily changed her future aspirations from being a ballerina to a farmer . . . .although today she seems to want to be a banker!

1 comment:

  1. your favourite cousinOctober 19, 2011 at 12:08 AM

    I love their face paintings, glad Ky's evens out the scariness in Kevin and Kade's!
    p.s. I was thinking banker as well now! :) What can I say, she's inspired me.

    ReplyDelete