Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Saturday Fun!

On Saturday, we headed out to Darwin and Carrie's to enjoy the recently accumulated snow. Though there wasn't a ton of snow, there was enough for us to take the snowmobiles for a few spins. Kade and Meika were first up . . .
Meika driving - Kade riding!
And of course - Kylie was inside waiting while we got them going . . . and she wasn't too happy about it all. "I scared!" she says.
So, if you can't beat em . . . join em! We got Kylie, as well as myself suited up and ready for a RIDE!!
Doesn't she look impressed?
She did enjoy the ride. On the toboggan behind the snowmobile, as well as ON the snowmobile with me. Lots of fun. And then it was my turn - to ride the toboggan and for Carrie to try to get me off . . . she did. Three times. Actually - only two. The middle time I stayed on - even though I was upside down:) The first time, I got my boots knocked right off. There they sat. Perfectly situated on the toboggan where I had initially put them:) Oh yes. Lots of fun. We used to do this all the time growing up -but behind the three-wheelers - so it kind of brought me back 20 years! Good times!
Kevin and Jeremy's turn . . .
. . . with Meika, Kade and Uncle Evan on the back.
And Evan - about 13 seconds into the ride.
(he claims that he hadn't gotten his hands gripped around the ropes yet . . . . or maybe he missed out on all the experiences we had as kids b/c he was just the baby:))
Thanks for a fun day (and a delicious supper) Darwin and Carrie and co.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, looks like you guys had a great time. Poor kylie, she looked so sad inside, glad she got into the fun.

    ReplyDelete