Tuesday, October 6, 2009

While we were away . . .

. . . Kevin and Kade stayed with my mom and dad. They had an excellent time and did lots of fun stuff. I could only imagine. But, my mom, being the creative and thoughtful mom and Oma she is, put together a little booklet for the boys (and Jonathan and I) so they could remember their time at Opa and Oma's. I thought this was just the best idea ever and the boys LOVE it too. They keep wanting to read the book that Oma made. So here is a copy of the book to share because it really is just quite cute and special.


















Thanks mom so much for the keepsake and of course thanks a million to Dad, Mom, and Uncle Evan for taking such good care of the boys.

6 comments:

  1. Now I know where you get your creativity from! Your parents are awesome!! Looks like alot of fun...and its nice to know that they were so well cared for when you were gone! Thanks for posting Dece!! love to you guys!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good idea! I bet the boys just loved going there...I loved the shot of Kade's ear:) It reminded me of when I got stung by my eye, and my eye totally swelled up:) What fun Opa and Oma's they have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! What a neat way to remember their time there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute book! Now my poor parents are really going to have to try hard! jk My kids loved to look at it as well. Timothy said math and math drills are his favorite as well. Anyways, thanks for sharing and have a great day!
    love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. again, i had to laugh just about the whole way thru! what a nerd :) (in an awesome kind of way) the little red peanut gallery comments made me laugh the most. Hilarious! does mom know the whole world can see this? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was sooo cute!!! What a good memory for the kids =D soo funny.. :)Your mom is soo creative!!! the kids looked like they had soo much fun, although I don't think I would be fighting for the breakfast bar hehe!!
    love ya
    mare

    ReplyDelete