Friday, January 30, 2009

Kylie's First Haircut and Kate's Birthday

Kate celebrated her birthday last week and we all headed over there to celebrate with her - the guys especially were excited to share in this birthday celebration. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that the birthday girls husband rented ice and set up a hockey game of our family vs. the locals. While we were there, Kate gave Kylie her first haircut which was a very small trim of some edges and was not nearly as tragic as Kylie seems to be making it out to be:)


Carrie and Kate


Anna, Kate, MeikaKade has not always been friends with this dog, but is always proud of the way he has overcome his fear. "When I was three I didn't like Lucy, (understatement), but now I'm brave!"

Kevin and Jeremy enjoying a game of penny hockey. This is always a favorite for the boys when they go to Aunt Kate and Uncle Steve's.
Don't ask me where the rest of the family was when I was taking pictures, but I think they had not yet arrived . . . must have got busy when they did because there seem to be no more pictures . . .

3 comments:

  1. aww..poor kylie she looks so sad. I'm way too sad to cut Mac's hair even though I'm sure it needs it. I just don't want her to be a big girl yet.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Dee! Kylie looks so anguished about the whole ordeal. I think you're right though, it was because of the big scary cape and maybe a bit of the freezing cold water too?? :o) btw, if you need more pictures from that day, I have that GREAT one of you on my camera. I can just email it to you and you could post it.... revenge is sweet....I'm sure I won't erase it just in case :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, maybe you should just e-mail that picture to me and I'll store it for safekeeping. I know how you don't have lots of room on your computer for useless pictures and all . . .

    ReplyDelete