Saturday, February 9, 2008

Welcoming Landon!


Congratulations to Ken and Beth on the birth of their first child -- A BOY!

Landon John was born on Friday February 8, 2008 and weighed in at 7lbs 12oz. He is a real cutie! There is nothing like holding a brand new baby. I walked in with my 20lb Kylie, and then held Landon. It's hard to believe just how tiny a newborn is. They sure are a precious and wonderful gift from the LORD. We pray that God will bless Ken and Beth with wisdom and strength as they raise this little boy.

The proud parents!

Holding Momma's hand (and heart) !
We pray that God will bless Ken and Beth with wisdom and strength as they raise this little boy.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures Denise, he's a beautiful baby! I think he looks like Ken, but I might be wrong. I can't wait to see him for real!
    Karen B. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys...I didn't know you had a blog! I'll be looking more often now, clearly you are doing a better job than me in keeping up with it.

    ReplyDelete