Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ella Grace

Piet and Mel were blessed with a baby girl late Saturday night. She arrived in a real hurry and barely made a hospital birth, but all went well, and all is well. She is absolutely beautiful and so far is a model baby! She weighed 7lbs 7 oz. and is a little sister to Timothy!
What a gorgeous little girl!
Piet, Mel, and Ella
Kylie was very intrigued and surprisingly gentle. She had to feel her hands and touch her fingers and rub her cheeks . . .
Kade
Kevin - who is learning the verb "avoir" in french right now and deduced (with a bit of help from me) that Ella's name must mean - She has grace.
I just noticed that she is sticking her tongue out at me! The nerve;)
And I thought I'd include two that Carrie sent over to me too (since she saw the baby a day earlier than I got to:)

We praise God with Piet and Mel for this safe arrival and pray that God would continue to bless their family as they raise their children in the fear of His name!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for finally posting for us "far away" people!! :) What a beautiful little girl!! I love that sleeper Melly. Can't wait to meet her in person :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is gorgeous!!! She looks so alert already! Congratulations Auntie Dec and to Mel & Piet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you guys and to Piet and Mel! What a cutie! Maybe next time they'll have to plan for a homebirth. :o)

    ReplyDelete